Breaking News

What is a text cursor or just cursor

When you are typing on the computer, you get a (a black flashing line that shows you where you are typing). The black flashing line is called "the cursor." It is also called "the text cursor," or "the insertion point." If you move your mouse over some typing, in most programs you will get one.

The cursor idea comes from the DOS operation system and command prompt state.


text cursor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment to improve our services and support

Powered by Blogger.